• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I close my laptop for the evening, the next morning when I open up again, I have to physically re-load my Adobe Flash player before I can access videos on You Tube or any other program that uses the flash player program. This is getting to be very fustrating. Before anybody suggests this course of action. I have uninstalled the old version and done a clean install of the latest Flash Player program. This works perfectly for as long as I keep the laptop running. If I attempt to re-start for any reason, i find that Adobe Flash player will not work, even though it is shown in my list of programs and it is enabled.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To better assist you with this issue we need to know:

What is your operating system? (Windows or Mac) (XP, Vista, 7, 8)

What browser do you use? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. My operating system is Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit and I am using Internet Explorer 10.

As I said, for some reason overnight or when I attempt to re-start my laptop, I have to re-load Adobe Flash Player every time, even though it is still showing in my Control panel. But I have noticed this anomaly. When I go back in to control panel, the red symbol which normally marks Flashplayer has turned to a sheet of paper icon with the top right hand corner turned down.

I am 72 years old and not very computer literate, and I do not have any whizz kid Grandsons near enough to help me out.

This problem is doing my head in, and I am re-loading it correctly each time, i is just that it seems to become inoperative fo some reason overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, there are some very detailed instructions for making sure it's enabled, and that ActiveX filtering (in Internet Explorer) isn't preventing it from working.

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines