2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2013 6:48 AM by BobLevine

InDesign CC and InCopy CC not synching settings

Johnny Petersen

I have a mac desktop (OS X) and a pc laptop (. I'm having trouble with the interface settings reseting to default instead of keeping my settings. It seems whenever I restart my mac, it goes back to default interface (medium dark) on both InDesign CC and InCopy CC. I've only encountered this a few times with Photoshop CC and never with Illustrator CC. I have done the "sync settings now" under my preferences, but this hasn't kept the settings how I want them. This doesn't seem to affect my pc (keeps my selected setting), and just affects the mac. However, the custom keyboard shortcuts I've created on the mac did not show up on pc and I had to create them twice, as well as the workspaces, PDF presets, etc. I never got an "Ask my preference" conflict dialogue.

Here are my sync settings (I enabled everything on all my programs):

Screen Shot 2013-09-16 at 8.48.28 AM.png

I'd be grateful for a solution instead of having to change my interface settings every time on the mac. Just thought I'd let you know about the rest, even though I've already done the work twice to choose my settings on the pc.

Thanks!