5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2013 7:23 AM by MervSims

Thumbnail view

MervSims

I am unable to view thumbnails of video clips in organiser, they will play though. Adobe did sort this out before but have had to re-install windows 8. I cannot remember what the did before they right clicked update thumbnail

• 1. Re: Thumbnail view
          A.T. Romano Level 7

MervSims

What version of Premiere Elements do you have running on Windows 8 presumed 64 bit?

What are the properties of the videos in the Elements Organizer that are not showing up as thumbnails (first frame) of video?

What version of Premiere Elements on what computer operating system did you have when Elements Organizer displayed thumbnails (first frame) for those video that you imported into the Elements Organizer?

How are you importing the videos into the Elements Organizer...from its File Menu/Get Photos and Videos from....or importing the videos into Premiere Elements and then allowing for the automatic copies to be placed in the Elements Organizer?

Please detail.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Thumbnail view
            MervSims Level 1

Sent: 16 September 2013 21:57

To: MervSims

Subject: Thumbnail view

Re: Thumbnail view

created by A.T. Romano <http://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano>  in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion <http://forums.adobe.com/message/5686871#5686871

• 3. Re: Thumbnail view
              MervSims Level 1

I have looked on line for help with ‘thumbnails’ it looks like they are describing a different program. Description of ‘view’ menu ‘show’ does not appear.

Merv

• 4. Re: Thumbnail view
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Merv

Thanks for the follow up, but we need answers to the questions asked in order to get some perspective on the core of your thumbnails issue.

What version of Premiere Elements do you have running on Windows 8 presumed 64 bit?

What are the properties of the videos in the Elements Organizer that are not showing up as thumbnails (first frame) of video?

As I wrote initially....

What version of Premiere Elements on what computer operating system did you have when Elements Organizer displayed thumbnails (first frame) for those video that you imported into the Elements Organizer?

How are you importing the videos into the Elements Organizer...from its File Menu/Get Photos and Videos from....or importing the videos into Premiere Elements and then allowing for the automatic copies to be placed in the Elements Organizer?

Please detail.

Thanks.

ATr

• 5. Re: Thumbnail view
                  MervSims Level 1

I am unable to find properties so cannot find first frame. Adobe did this for me earlier in year on first installation by them remotely.

I may have to contact them again if you are unable to help.

Regards

Merv