Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, my paid e-book is missing in ADE

Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book for my study some weeks ago and installed ADE on my imac succesfully. I also installed ADE on my macbook air and copied the paid e-book succesfully. My e-book worked perfectly fine on both computers until today! I accidentally moved the e-book file from the ADE folder on the macbook air, and when I replaced it it didn't return to the library So I figured I could just start over and copy the file from the imac like the first time.
BUT: On my imac the e-book has a "missing" written in the corner of the logo and I can't open the file (of course); and I haven't moved the file from the ADE folder (on the imac) at any time.
What do I do?

I paid $62 so you see why I'd like my book back

thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try opening the book using menu~File~Open (when in Library view) on the .epub file: ctrl-o on windows, probably cmd-o on Mac:

or drag dropping either the .epub or ,acsm fie from FInder onto ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines