3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2013 12:51 AM by pwillener

rE Flash afils to load

yendor1946

Hello Folks I have to install flash player every time I want to use it. I have windows 7 home premium, explorer 10, I don’t understand most of what you have said and the web page never loads as i have no flash player to view any video. Is there another program that is not so loaded with problems as flash player.Is Adobe the only option. I have also loaded Firefox ands Google and they seem to have a struggle with flash player as well. I need to have plugins or some thing like a plug in. I wish I could just use explorer and see videos etc. The web links I have received never seem to have an answer attached to them. Thanks Rod

• 1. Re: rE Flash afils to load
          pwillener Level 8

Please keep the conversation in your original topic http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1294420

If you don't understand anything in there, please point it out, and someone will clarify it for you.

• 2. Re: rE Flash afils to load
            yendor1946 Level 1

Hello Pat

Thank you for the extra help. I didn’t have shockwave player installed on my machine. I also went into the advanced area of tools and clicked to allow active X to work Except the last spot that said something like allow active X that are not signed?? Now that I did these two steps I opened Explorer and ran a video from U tube. So I expect it is fixed. Do I need to open Firefox and Google; to make the same changes. Or will they most likely work on tier own. You have really helped me and I am very thankful.

God Bless Rod Garnett

• 3. Re: rE Flash afils to load
              pwillener Level 8

yendor1946 wrote:

Do I need to open Firefox and Google; to make the same changes. Or will they most likely work on tier own.

I do not know; you need to try if it works on those browser.  Most likely it will.