2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2013 7:19 AM by Steppenhamster84

Registration of Premiere Pro for a month

Steppenhamster84

Hello,

I would like to activate Premiere Pro for about a month - it won't take longer to cut the video. I've read that i need to cancel the contract

30 days before, in order to use it for a month. Does that mean i have to activate Adobe Premiere and cancel it on the same day? Do i have to call the

support?

Best regards,

Oliver

• 1. Re: Registration of Premiere Pro for a month
          Steven L. Gotz Level 5

Check the Buying Guide

You will see that you can simply buy the monthly plan and cancel any time.

Capture.PNG

Of course, there is a free 30 day trial, so if you haven't used up your trial period already, you can just do that.

• 2. Re: Registration of Premiere Pro for a month
            Steppenhamster84 Level 1

Thanks for the response, Steven! I have contacted the Adobe support today. They told me, Premiere Pro will expire within 30 days automatically, so that i will have to renew the monthly plan every month. This was a plain lie - as said in the conditions, the
            subscription will go on automatically, IF not canceled by the support. As usual, a contract must be canceled by writing an official cancelation letter to the company. It seems the only official way is to call the support - which happens to be not trustworthy at all! Is there an alternative way to contact Adobe, probably via Email so i get a valid answer?