• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't flash player stay installed and why does the saved file disappear.

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't flash player stay installed and why does the saved file disappear.  I have downloaded and installed flash player several times on my Win7 Vaio laptop. I have uninstalled and deleted all versions.  I am the administrator and I have also turned off my Security Software, but the same thing keeps happening over and over.  The Java Script is enabled and I have tried both downloading via IE and firefox.  It is rediculous that it keeps disappearing and I keep getting messages that the newest version is needed.  I am downloading directly from adobe and they say it is the latest.  Getting very frustrated.  They ask if we have any problems when we go to the finish line, but there is no place for comments.  I guess they don't really care if it works or not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So is it actually installed, or is it not?  If not, download and run the offline installers:

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

If it still does not work correctly, check

In Firefox also check if the Shockwave Flash plugin is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines