2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2013 10:34 AM by odendaal1 RSS

I have an original version of Photoshop CS3.  I run Windows 7 32 bit.  After an update of the operat

odendaal1

I have an original version of Photoshop CS3.  I run Windows 7 32 bit.  After an update of the operating system by MS, my Photoshop refused to work, whereas before the MS update, the software worked perfectly.  Please help.  Ernst

• 1. Re: I have an original version of Photoshop CS3.  I run Windows 7 32 bit.  After an update of the operat
          PECourtejoie ACP

Hello, please give more information, such as the update # that caused the issue, if Photoshop was updated to the latest version, what error message do you get, if any, did you try to launch it as another user/admin?

• 2. Re: I have an original version of Photoshop CS3.  I run Windows 7 32 bit.  After an update of the operat
            odendaal1 Community Member

Dear Sir,

I have an original version of Photoshop CS3. I run Windows 7 (32 bit) on my PC.  After a recent (±2 months ago) update/upgrade by Microsoft of Windows 7 (32 bit) on my PC, I lost all functionality of the Photoshop software despite the fact that I have been running Photoshop CS3 on Windows 7 for the past 2 years without any problems. I uninstalled the software from my PC and tried to re-install it again.  It would not re-install.  After I press the software “setup” function to install the software, a window appears and a blue band runs across it, but then everything disappears from the screen again without leaving any message as to why the software would not install.

I have been informed by Adobe Helpdesk that Photoshop CS3 does not run on the Windows 7 OS.  Due to previous experience that Photoshop CS3 had in fact run on my PC on Windows 7, I find it totally strange that I could not install the software again.

In fact the, same version of Photoshop CS3 is currently running without any problems on my laptop under Windows 7 (64 bit).

Please help if you can.

Kind regards,

Ernst Odendaal