2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2013 1:05 PM by Genevieve Laroche

Send a Reminder

CommRehabCRA

I am just wondering if there is any way after sending a form to send a reminder to those who have not responded? If so, if there is a way to automatically set a reminder so that it will send a reminder every xx amount of time without me having to go in and manually send a reminder. I am exploring using Forms Central (which my company already has a paid account with) as our means of sending out References surveys to new employee's references and wondering if Forms Central is the best option. Our current program has the option to send reminders to all who have not responded and is a very important component when making a decision to transition over to Forms Central.

• 1. Re: Send a Reminder
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>I am just wondering if there is any way after sending a form to send a reminder to those who have not responded? If so, if there is a way to automatically set a reminder so that it will send a reminder every xx amount of time without me having to go in and manually send a reminder

Sorry, currently  FormsCentral does not support this.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Send a Reminder
            Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

FormsCentral doesn't know who you expect to fill out the form. We give you a link to your fillable form and you need to distribute this link yourself (put it on a website, send it via emails...). Therefore it is not possible for FormsCentral to know who has not responded to your survey (it doesn't know who is supposed to fill out the survey). Also, note that by design the form submission is also annonymous... unless you have a filed on your form asking for the person's email address and/or name.

Gen