2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2008 4:01 PM by Captiv8r

Just want to confirm that you can't have both

zjillian
      Good Morning,

I have some words that are already Hotspot Words, I wanted to also link some of them to a topic page but after I place the hotspot I do not have the option to also insert a hyperlink. I just want to confirm this before I report it up the chain.

Thanks for your time,

Jill
        • 1. Re: Just want to confirm that you can't have both
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          Nope! it either one of t' other Jill
          • 2. Re: Just want to confirm that you can't have both
            Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
            Hi Jill

Coming in late on this. But I had a thought of one approach you could take. You want a word to both be a link that reveals a glossary definition as well as linking to a different topic? If so, you could accomplish it a couple of ways.

1. Create a link from the text you see when it has been expanded to open the other topic. The link would then reveal the description, then the revealed description would have a link that points to the other topic.

2. You could store all your Glossary terms and definitions inside a single topic, linking to them using bookmarks. Then instead of expanding the text, you would link to a Related Topics control. When clicking the link, you would see a popup offering two destinations. One would be the Glossary definition and the other would be the topic!

Just a thought... Rick