• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Does Not Dowload to system even though it says installation complete

Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Firefox most up to date version, and windows 7 home premium 64 bit.  I installed flash player 7 times, and it says installation finished, but it is nowhere to be found on my computer.  I even do a search of my computer and it cant find it, even an advanced search.  I need this for school and dont have time to waste.  I dont understand why places use the forum sites cause it would be much easier to just contact customer service.  Unless you send me an email response, i am not sure I will know when your answer is posted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "not found on your computer"; why do you need to find it?

The question is whether it's working or not; can you see the Flash animation at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew D. Bunker

AndrewBunker717@aol.com

207-561-0809

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I NEED to find it? To see if it has installed on my computer, that's why. Because with multiple programs and webpages will not load, and says I need to update my flashplayer. And then when I install it, it does nothing, and I still get error messages. And the website that you sent me, says the page is not available, so that link was useless.

Andrew D. Bunker

AndrewBunker717@aol.com

207-561-0809

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, got the site to work, and I can see the animation, but I still have plugin crashes all the time, especially on Youtube, and other ads that appear on the side when I check my email. Plus when I use programs like iLivid, it tells me to update my flash player or use a browser that has HTML5 compatibiility, ut it updated, so not sure why some sites will not let me access them.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Andrew D. Bunker

AndrewBunker717@aol.com

207-561-0809

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please don't post your email address and telephone number!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You write me back telling me not to post my email and telephone number, but you wont answer my question. That is why I HATE forums. It is a companies cowardly way out of having to have customer service peole actually take the time to talk to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player browser plugin does not exist as a standalone program, it has no entry on the programs menu but it will appear on your web browser's list of extensions and plugins. Pat has already given you the link to the Flash Player testing page; that is your answer.

If you don't mind getting thousands of spam messages then by all means post your email address and phone number on a website that's read by millions of people every week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that is not my answer, smart ass. I sent you another message asking some additional questions. and that is another thing bout forums, no good customer service cause jerks like you think you can be assholes and not get in trouble. And I guarantee most people get frustrated that they cannot get someone on the line that then end up saying the hell with it, so your "millions of viewers" comment is probably an exaggeration. And had you explained this in the beginning ((it has no entry on the programs menu but it will appear on your web browser's list of extensions and plugins)) then I would have known that, but you didnt, and then wanna give me attitude. I can still complain about you to corporate since there is no real contact on this page. What is your employee name and ID badge? Dave Merchant? Next time be much more despriptive, any ALL of my emails and questions, including the follow up questions I asked, keep the same agent for the whole post/issue and not have Pat pass it on to you, and be nicer. You catch more bees with honey than you vinegar. And, and as far as running my mouth about my address and phone number, it was an auto signature for an email and didnt realize I didnt delete it, another thing I dont need attitude form you about.

Andrew D. Bunker

AndrewBunker717@aol.com

207-561-0809

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We try to provide as much help here as possible, but with your attitude you can go elsewhere to find help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines