3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2013 12:26 PM by Josh_Corey

FormsCentral-PDF

StephUlmer@BU

I created a form in formscentral and now want to download it and use it as a PDF. What is the best way and options for me to do this? I understand I will have to purchase it, but once I do that, will I be able to go in and edit the form if needed through one of the other Adobe programs?

• 1. Re: FormsCentral-PDF
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

With a paid subscription you can download the form as a PDF.  The only real options are to include a Submit button so that the data is still sent to the FormsCentral servers and available on the "View Responses" tab, or to save without the Submit button if you plan to have the form returned through email etc.

A few of the features available in the online forms are not in PDF such as Attachment fields, Paypal support, and skip/page logic.

What types of edits are you thinking about doing after saving the PDF?  You can always go back into FormsCentral and edit the form, you would want to re-save a new PDF after editing so that those changes are in the PDF you distribute as well.  If you wanted to make changes Adobe Acrobat to the PDF that is possible and I can point you to an FAQ about editing the PDF.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: FormsCentral-PDF
            StephUlmer@BU Level 1

Can I just use the promo one month account and then cancel for this form?

• 3. Re: FormsCentral-PDF
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

You could - as long as you retain that form in your FormsCentral account when you revert to Free you could continue to collect responses from the PDF (if you create a PDF without a Submit button this part would not matter), however if you wanted to edit the original form you would not be able to download an updated PDF.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful