• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consistently incorrect Web App Latitude/Longitude Output

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only who is completely annoyed at this? I run into this problem on a regular basis and the only solution for our customers is to create separate Lat/Long fields and have them input these manually.

Why is this even a problem. Adobe needs to seriously look at whatever they are using to generate lat/long and use something that works because this is massively broken.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They run off state and only have a small list of locatoin information and anything relativly new is not understood as well. Keep telling them as well.

Just dont even bother using them, use the google map geolocation based on address itself. That is all I do and things work 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

4 years on and it is still f*$ked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines