4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2013 10:10 AM by Favorit-UZ

Jjmack! Please help me "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2

poll poll

Please Jjmack!  Before i was buy "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2." at app store.  But it's all removed. Please help me to be use able to adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2. I can't utterly version 3.0. Please teach me a way download.

• 1. Re: Jjmack! Please help me "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

I can not help.  If you updated to a newer version and do not have a backup of your older version.  I do no think you can recover in that case you need to fine someone with the old version to get a copy. 

If you sync you tablet with your pc with iTunes the first thing iTune seems to do when you sync updates  any application updated  its old version is first trashed. Therefore its in your trash bin and you can recover the old version from the trash by renaming the newer version and restoring the older version from the trash.  Now the old version will be in you PC iTunes.   You can then delete the applet from your tablet then install the old version from your pc iTunes.  On a Windows 7 PC apps are stored in "C:\Users\your User Id\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications" I do not know where the are stored on a mac.

pse.jpg

• 2. Re: Jjmack! Please help me "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2
            Level 7

You mistakenly posted this in the Photoshop forum.  I have moved it to the Express forum.

• 3. Re: Jjmack! Please help me "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2
              Favorit-UZ

Salute Guru! By purchasing a mini professional program for the iPhone I'd still be sure that I will enjoy the benefit of established professionals Adobe. And what happened after the update iOs7? iTunes as told to upgrade to the latest version. Then updated PS Express to version 3. Got a new version on everywhere, and the worst thing that can not be bought back yesterday! There is not an old copy in the archives, not in the recycle bin, not in the AppStore! We do not want users to filter templates that are exactly in exactly replicate the existing functions in the Camera Roll iOs7. Immediately return the previous version 2.7.2! I said everything.

• 4. Re: Jjmack! Please help me "adobe photoshop express version 2.7.2
                Favorit-UZ Level 1

There is a proposal like, as did the manufacturers app djay, the authors did not update the product in the AppStore, and submitted a new application djay-2. So you ought to keep the PS Express 2.7.2. and submit to the AppStore entirely new product PS Express 3.0. Please return the version 2.7.2.