2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2013 12:07 PM by Genevieve Laroche

Page Break

MSI Jorgie

I have a created form within Forms Central but need to edit where my page breaks are.  Where can I locate that function? 

• 1. Re: Page Break
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Pagebreaks are not editable, but you could add a Formatted Text field (via 'Add Item" palette, hover on each field element and you will see one called "Formatted Text") above the pagebreak.

FormsCentral does not give you the capability to add a footer to a page, so you will need to arrange your form fields in such a way that the formatted text field is at the bottom of the page right above the pagebreak.

Hope this helps, if not, please provide more details on what you would like to achieve.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Page Break
            Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

There is a Page Break element on the Form Element Palette that you can use to add Page Breaks. Note that Page Break elements are specific to the view it is added on. If you want to control the Page Break on the PDF then you need to switch to Page View first (look for the View widget in the bottom right corner of the Design Tab or under the View menu in the top right corner).

Gen