2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2013 12:37 PM by PoopsieDarlin

Can't end recording session

PoopsieDarlin

When I am recording in demo mode, the End button does not stop my recording session. I have to do my recording over a Remote Desktop Connection. In order to stop the recording I hae to leave the RDC and clcik the Captivate icon. This stops the recording but all of the steps I had to perform are also included in my video frames. They can be deleted but it is a real pain. Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Can't end recording session
          loveeshKumar Level 2

Hi There,

Welcome To Adobe Forum.

Can you please try recreating the preferences of Adobe Captivate using the following steps:

1.     Close Adobe Captivate and browse to the location:

Windows 7: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData (hidden folder)\Local\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 6 folder or that captivate version folder which you have on the system 

Windows XP:  C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 6 folder

2.     Now rename the Adobe Captivate folder 

3.     Now launch Adobe Captivate again and try to record again to see if the issue is still there or not.

Thanks

Loveesh

• 2. Re: Can't end recording session
            PoopsieDarlin Level 1

I was able to avoid using the Remote Desktop Connection which took care of the issue. Thanks for your suggestion.