3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2013 1:05 PM by A.T. Romano

pictures became video

amature4

I cant edit pictures for some reason everything went to video. What can i do to edit my pictures?

• 1. Re: pictures became video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

amature4

Lots of clarification needed.

What version of Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements are you working with. Please excuse the note if you know this already, but I do not want to take anything for granted. Photoshop Elements is the photo editor and Premiere Elements is the video editor. Lots of variations, but it is possible in certain instances to import a still into Premiere Elements and then send it back to Photoshop Elements for edits/with return to Premiere Elements. You can add effects to stills in Premiere Elements, but the export is going to be video unless you select a sharing computer opportunity for Image (if your version has that export option).

So, please explain in detail what you are doing and in what program(s) you are doing it (please include the kind of photo edits that you seek).

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: pictures became video
            amature4 Level 1

I have elements 9.  Guess I'm not good at it.  I hit the fix lable and was able to edit my photo.

Thank you.

• 3. Re: pictures became video
              A.T. Romano Level 7

amature4

For your Premiere Elements 9 Windows....

You should do just fine with your Premiere Elements 9. Just make sure that you are working from the Premiere Elements 9.0.1 Update for.Windows

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4929

From what you just wrote, it sounds like you solved your own problem. Good job. However, there was not information for me to understand what the issue was or how you fixed it. If you want more help on that, please let me know, and I will work with you so that we can define those matters so that you can deal with them if they pop up again.

We all continue to learn about these Elements program no matter how long we work with them. With exploration and experimentation of the program, you will make great advances in your video editing if you have not already.

Thanks.

ATR