3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2013 10:40 AM by A.T. Romano

Types of discs and menu options

community help Level 1
        • 1. Re:  Types of discs and menu options
          hmackin54

Hello,

I have Premier Elements 10 and I am making a home video. I have everything done except adding the Disc Menu. I am able to select the Disc Menu I want and add the Markers but it doesn't apply to the Timeline, how can I apply the Disc Menu to the Timeline?

Thank you,

Helen Mackin

• 2. Re:  Types of discs and menu options
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Movie Menus do not apply to the timeline. They are added to your movie only when you Share your video as a DVD, BluRay disc or Web DVD.

• 3. Re:  Types of discs and menu options
              A.T. Romano Level 7

hmackin54

Is your Premiere Elements 10 on Windows or Mac?

For now, I will assume Premiere Elements 10 Windows 7 or 8 64 bit.

Did you install the program from installation disc that came in the box product? If so, there was an installation disc in there for Content. Did you install the Content from that disc? That Content contains the movie themes, title templates, menus.

or

Did you install the program from installation files that were downloaded from Adobe?

If so, did you use the following link for your Content install? You can get that Premiere Elements 10 from

http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/

If none of the above is your issue, then

a. do your edits, place your menu markers

b. move on to Disc Menus where you select your menu, customize it if wanted, preview it. (As said previously, the disc menus do not

go on the Timeline at any time. Just the Timeline markers that trace back to the menus are on the Timeline.

PE10 Disc Menus.jpg

c. then move on to Share/Disc/

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR