3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2013 3:12 PM by Lucia Lao

emailing evaluations

kpbwind

I want to set up an evaluation for clients to respond to.  I have already created the form.  I would like to be able to send out the form through an email and have them respond back to the same email.  Is this possible and how would I go about setting this up?

Thanks

• 1. Re: emailing evaluations
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> ..I would like to be able to send out the form through an email and have them respond back to the same email.

Sorry, FormsCentral currently does not support embedding the form in email. Alternatively, you could embed the form in a web page and you could send your clients the link to your web page.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: emailing evaluations
            kpbwind Level 1

We don't want to embed the form on our web page.  The reason I ask the question about the email portion is because we have sent out surveys in the past thru another company, however, we were not getting a response (when client said they sent it) or the client was not getting the survey.

Can you send them a link thru the email?  And when they reply - where does the reply go to? Is it Forms Central?

• 3. Re: emailing evaluations
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>Can you send them a link thru the email?  And when they reply - where does the reply go to? Is it Forms Central?

Yes. You can send the Web form link thru the email.

When your clients receive the email, they can click the link to the form. And this will open the Web form in a browser. Once filled out and submitted, the data will go to FormsCentral server, you will not receive email-reply from your clients automatically, unless they choose to reply to your email.

You as the form author will see the responses in FormsCentral / View Responses tab.

If you like to receive email notification from FormsCentral when someone has filled out the form and submitted it, you can turn on Email Notification. To do so, in FormsCentral, open your form, and select  Options tab / Email Notification, check the checkbox "Send email notification when submission are recieved" and check "Include submitted data"

Thanks,

Lucia