• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't adobe flash player 11 install on my mac os x 10.8.5, using Firefox 24.0

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't adobe flash player 11  install on my mac os x 10.8.5.  I am using Firefox 24.0.  No error message comes up but Adobe Flash player 11 is still not installed.

I have tried all the recommended fixes, including:  uninstalling old version of adobe flash player, closing firefox, restarting my Mac, re-installing firefox, re-installing adobe flash player 11

.  What can be done to get adobe flash player 11 to install ?  thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 10, 2013 Oct 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the Flash Player plugin under Other on your Systems Preferences window to verify installation. Under Updates, you will see something to the effect: Plug-in version 11.9.900.117 is installed.

You may find the How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X post helpful too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines