• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save projects

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2008 Jan 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Captivate CS3 and tried to do a quick movie to test it out. The first thing that was weird is that when I start the application, I just get a blank, gray screen. I remember in previous versions, the record dialog would appear as soon as I opened the app. Second, I tried to open one of the samepl applications that were installed and it doesn't work. I continue to stare at a blank, gray screen.

So I chose New from the menu and clicked around an app I have open and it appeared to be recording my clicks. I hit the End button and got the message, "Please wait while the project is saved". I then get the Save Project Files dialog. When I click Ok on this, nothing happens other than the dialog closing. The project isn't saved on disk or in memory.

Lastly, clicking on the close icon or File > Exit doesn't close the app. I have to kill the process in the task manager.

What am I missing?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2008 Jan 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi orbwave

See if the link below helps any.

Click here to read the Technical Note

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2008 Jan 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah I already downloaded the latest version hoping that might solve it, but no dice. I'm starting to wonder if having the AIR and Flex installed is causing part of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources