3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2013 8:32 PM by Flex harUI RSS

Flex4 css error!

屏幕aaaa

I used flex sdk4.10, when open flash, it popup error as following:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: 变量 _class_embed_css_edit_gif__816087204_2003192454 未定义。

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()

at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4. 10/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/SystemManager.as:286]

at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[/Users/justinmclean/ Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/SystemManager.as:26 35]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[/Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.10/fram eworks/projects/framework/src/mx/preloaders/Preloader.as:525]

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Maybe it related with CSS, but i don't know the real reason, i don't know what's meaning about "_class_embed_css_edit_gif__816087204_2003192454"? Who can help me? Any suggestion will appreciate.

• 1. Re: Flex4 css error!
          huangxinghui

you should give some example code, so we can analyse.

sometimes, if you compile module optimize for application A, then you load this module in Application B, will happen some like this problem

• 2. Re: Flex4 css error!
            屏幕aaaa Community Member

Thanks for the reply, i used -link-report to see whether this css gif compile to the swf, and i found that the xml has no this gif.

Finally, i found that if i change compile parameter "incremental" to false, the -link-report xml has the css defined looks like "<script name="_class_embed_css_edit_gif__816087204_2003192454.as"", and the flash will work well.

I don't know the real reason why "incremental" will impact the css? This issue only exists in sdk 4.5 later version, it is OK in sdk3.5 version. Why?

• 3. Re: Flex4 css error!
              Flex harUI Adobe Employee

Every release tries to speed up compilation by making "improvements" to incremental compilation, which tries to minimize the number of things that need to be re-compiled.  Looks like there may have been an issue with 4.5's compiler.