Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DHTML drop-down hotspot not displaying.

Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, So I have these hotspots working just fine on the project. The clickable portion has a hover dhtml effect on it. I managed to publish the htm file of the topic onto my website and now the hotspot doesn't work. It just has the expanded contents sitting underneath the hovering title. Any ideas on how to get these hotspots to work on IE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they working if you use another browser? Another version of IE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried using a previous version of IE. I also used google chrome. The ehlpdhtm is loaded on the ftp, but only the hover effect is working.

This is just one of the paragraphs....

<p class="PdfParaStyle01" id="p1" style="font-family: 'Century Gothic', sans-serif;

font-weight: normal; position: relative; margin-left: 120px; color: #000000;"><?rh-dropspot_start

class="dropspot" href="javascript:TextPopup(this)" id="a1" dataid="POPUP400685290"

style="text-decoration: none; " ?><font id="font2" style="position: relative;"

color="#000000">This is the header content</font><?rh-dropspot_end ?></p>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2013 Sep 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try creating a dropdown without the effects.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp