• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe-modified mod_jk 1.2.37?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF10, Update 11, RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.4, 64bit, Apache 2.2.15 (as bundled w/RHEL6.4).

I notice the Adobe-modified mod_jk is still based on the older 1.2.32 mod_jk connector.  I noticed the source for this is also available now, and a trivial 5min attempt to apply the diff to the "pure" 1.2.37 has failed.  I haven't really gone bit by bit through it all, although I suspect it wouldn't be too bad.  It appears most of the changes are well labelled

: /* Below code changes are incorporated by Adobe Systems Incorporated

Given the slew of changes in the mod_jk ChangeLog from 1.2.32 to 1.2.37, I'd feel better if I could switch to that.  But since the Adobe modifications (one of which is to support the "max_reuse_connections" in workers.properties) along w/our internal policy of using vendor-stuff for vendor-software, prevents me from simply attempting 1.2.37(pure) or 1.2.37-manually-patched-by-me.

Anyways, long story short, was wondering if/when Adobe might come out w/a 1.2.37 version of their modified mod_jk.

Thanks,

PH

PS

Tangentially, have been unsuccesful getting proxy_ajp to interface w/CF10.  I have it working great under CF9.  Just wondering.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?