3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2013 11:22 AM by resdesign

Need Help Embedding

SynCrocity152

Ok so Im trying to embed html code into a website.  I created an animation on edge, but after i publish i cant use the final publish link to just link embed.  Because my isp has inbound ports blocked. 

Anyway my question - Is there a way to just take the code from all the files and paste it into the website ?

If so, how would I organize the code, so it worked correctly ?

• 1. Re: Need Help Embedding
          resdesign Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Not sure how you are doing it but you can use an iFrame to add your edge piece. For example:

<iframe src="http://www.yourSite/index.html" style="width: 100%; height: 400px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 30px;"></iframe>

• 2. Re: Need Help Embedding
            SynCrocity152 Level 1

I'm really new to all this stuff, maybe I should fully explain to get the answer im looking for.

So I'm using wix, to create a website, and the only way to get my animation into wix is by a website link, or html embed code.

Or I can upload as a .gif, or swf file, but I have no idea how to convert my animation into a gif or swf.

Wix is website creating with out having to write code.

• 3. Re: Need Help Embedding
              resdesign Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Put the iFrame code in your index page where you want it. I assume you did not use a Flash site but If you did, I am not sure where you can but it. Maybe you could add this line with the path (where your html file for edge file is).

1- upload your edge folder

2- open your wix site and and change the name on the iFrame code above to your html edge file name. It should work.

Are you doing your wix site as a Flash site?

You need to insert the iFrame code between 2 <div> tags.

1 person found this helpful