2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2013 1:50 PM by Pattie F

trouble finding files

myadobescreen1

I let 3 or 4 albums from Photoshop.com to transfer (by default/do nothing) to Revel.com.

Aside from that, I put an album (1308WI) with 34 photos up on Revel.com.

When logging on to Revel, I expected to see the old albums and the new one.

The newly-uploaded 1308WI photos appear (URL=https://www.adoberevel.com... (not photoshop.com))

It was said that I could see the old albums by logging on to Revel

and hitting the 3-bar icon in the upper left

and then choosing "photoshop.com library".

When I do that, the screen blinks but I get nothing

(it stays on my subsequently-uploaded 34 file album=1308WI).

I can't find the 3 or 4 Albums that should have migrated from Photoshop to Revel.

I did not opt out of the migration.  Email said if I did nothing, they would transfer, so I did nothing.

I believe I always used the current account. If otherwise, is there a way to find it?

My albums were uploaded from a PC directory, apart from Ele.Organizer.  If I still needed the sync, how can I find out if it was or was not sync'd?

• 1. Re: trouble finding files
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

I am having trouble tracking your posts in the forum since they are all separated. For your reference, this post is at

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5719544#5719544

You can go to that link anytime to see and reply to this thread to keep the messages together.

Please start by going into a browser, logging in using the email you use for this forum, and clicking on the 3 parallel lines on the top left of the screen to get your album listing... select photoshop.com library.

Click on photos tab in the top middle of the screen.

Do you see the photos there that you are looking for? Because of the library name, I am assuming these are the ones that migrated.

Pattie

• 2. Re: trouble finding files
            Pattie F Employee Moderator

You need to be logged in with your adobe id to reply to posts in the forum.

The login can be found in the top right of the screen.