28 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2013 12:14 PM by Markpic

Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??

misskity66

Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??

The original clip, that is unaltered and intact, is 16 minutes long. At 15 minutes,

the sound reverts back to the beginning audio as the clip ends.

WTF?

• 1. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Elements FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

• 2. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
            A.T. Romano Level 7

misskity66

As John T. Smith has indicated more information is needed to help you figure out what is going on with your audio.

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running.

Maybe just a technicality, but you talk about audio loop to beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip, but then you say that the clip is 16 minutes long and at 15 minutes sound reverts back to the beginning audio as the clip ends. That 15 minutes mark is well beyond the middle of the clip. Could you clarify?

At whatever time "the sound reverts back to the beginning audio as the clip ends" does the Timeline Indicator actually move back to the start of the Timeline or does the Timeline Indicator stay at the end of the Timeline and you just hear the beginning of the audio again?

Is this audio that you are referring to linked to video? Or is this a standalone audio clip. What track is it on? If you have audio linked to video, you do see a red or orange line over this content? If so, what happens to your problem when you render that Timeline content by pressing the Enter key of the computer main keyboard?

I am assuming that you are in the workspace that has tracks rather than just the Filmstrip.

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
              misskity66 Level 1

Wow!! Thank you so much for responding. Honestly, I thought no one would answer my question, so I kind of

provided a basic overview just to see if anyone was listening.

Ok so:

Version Premiere Elements 11 (came free with the new Nikon D7100 I just bought)

Running on a rather fast 3 year old Gateway 8Gig 64bit AMD Phenom II 810 Processor 2.60GHz, Windows 7 Home

The video is about how to assemble an off-road bike and is 16;16;13 long.

At 15;37;03  (15:37) when the instructor is explaining about the handle bars, the audio seamlessly starts in with "Hey how you guys doing, this is Mike. Welcome to.....". Nothing changes with the slider. Both audio and video are in perfect sync and ARE linked together. It is direct from the card. Just like you inquired, the timeline simply moves to nearer to the end as I begin to hear the beginning of the audio.

Now, I have tried many times importing the original from the Source File folder AND direct from the camera! Therefor I am positive it is some glitch with the program. Maybe some feature I need to check or uncheck? The program allows me to split and cut the clips just fine. Of course I can omit only the audio during that part, but I will not. Obviously I need him to be speaking about what he's doing.

The track is on Audio1 Video1. The timeline slider is red and stays red as the error occurs. I pressed Enter. It seems to have done something (apparently Render) and the problem still exists.

Yes I'm working in "Expert" mode, (not Quick) and have Project Assets open.

Thank you so much for caring. This is a paid job and I absolutely need to be able to proceed. I have dabbled in video editing before for personal videos on YouTube with other editing programs, but I figured the newest program by Adobe would be a more professional addition to my hard drive. I could have the project completed or near completion by now if it wasn't for this hiccup.

Sorry again for not accurately providing adequate infomation in the beginning.

Tiffany

PS-

I had previously watched this video to set me up with this program the proper way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vZa0CSu5g

That may or may not be useful info.

• 4. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                the_wine_snob Level 9

Tiffany,

Thank you for the details.

It appears that the Nikon D7100 shoots Video as MOV with the H.264 CODEC, and Linear PCM Audio: http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/dslr/d7100/spec.htm

Nice camera, btw.

Now, I have a few more questions:

Do you have the latest version of Apple's QuickTime Player installed? That is a major requirement, and especially with H.264 material?

In Apple's QuickTime Player, does the Audio play, as it should? If you have not test played it there, please do, and report the results.

Also, there have been some issues with Linear PCM Audio, in varius Adobe programs. If necessary, we can discuss that Audio format, but first, I would look to the QuickTime Player.

Also, most camera mfgrs. will include their (often tweaked) version of the necessary CODEC's. Some include those as separate installs (not that common, but it should be, IMHO), as part of the camera's drivers (a bit more common, and not a bad way to do it), or as part of a utility program, on the camera's disc. The utility program might be a cataloging application, or maybe even an editing program. This is the most common way of delivering those particular CODEC's, and as many people wish to use other cataloging, or editing programs, might skip this installation. Not the ultimate, again IMHO. However, and with that said, H.264 is so very universal, that I really question whether one would need to have anything, beyond PrE and the latest Apple QT Player. Still, the installation of Nikon's utilities, might be something to keep in the back of your mind - just in case other troubleshooting suggestions do not pay dividends. Same for the Linear PCM Audio. I am just "thinking aloud," regarding much of the above - except for the Apple QuickTime Player installation, or update.

Good luck, and be assured that your question, and answers are very important to us.

Hunt

• 5. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Tiffany

Thanks for the additional information. I suspect I know the problem and its fix. The problem is the codec (.swot) used with that .mov wrapper. We saw that here more recently with footage from the Nikon D5200

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1305975?tstart=0

and I have seen this swot issue several times elsewhere.

The remedy for me has always been conversion of the video with its linked swot audio to wmv. I and others have used Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Media Video 9 for video compression

and

Windows Media Audio 10 Professional for audio compression

But, just not to take anything for granted, would it be possible for you to get a MediaInfo (tree view) properties readout for your video to confirm that Nikon is actually using the swot audio codec in your video's audio?

http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

With problem Audio, my workflow is almost always the same: rip the Audio from the muxed (both the Audio and Video streams in one file, i.e. multiplexed) Audio (I use Adobe Audition, but the greal, free audio-editor, Audacity should work well), then just Save_As PCM/Wave (Uncompressed) @ 48KHz 16-bit, Import that into Premiere, replacing the muxed Audio. That leaves the Video untouched, and only addresses the Audio, which is what I have always wanted.

Just thinking, and good luck to Tiffany.

Hunt

• 7. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

Thanks for what works for you.

With this particular source (codecs and wrapper), I have found that the .wmv conversion works best for me. It is not a generalization being applied to other instances of problematic video audio situations.

ATR

• 8. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                        the_wine_snob Level 9

The only problem, that I see, is that conversion of original source material to WMV, is that it interjects compression, and in the case of MOV @ H.264, there is one compression step, to begin with.

Plus, WMV decompression, for editing, requires more system resources, than many other Video CODEC's.

Still, workflows can be quite personal, and many do not mind the image degradation when adding another compression step, or two. I try to keep such steps to an absolute minimium however.

Thanks,

Hunt

• 9. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

We are not seeing any degradation in the process in these particular instances.

ATR

• 10. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                            the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

Some see such things, where others do not.

I have seen workflows that I would never try - say, starting with an Xvid source file (heavily-compressed file, designed for streaming presentation, and not editing), converting it to MPEG-2, to be  Imported and edited in Premiere, then output to a DVD-Video. Later, they can't find anything from the earlier Project, so they rip the VOB's from that DVD-Video, into Premiere for additional editng, then output to yet another DVD-Video. They are pleased with the quality. Many others would not be.

WMV is a great format, and set of CODEC's for streaming media presentation, but I do not find it to be useful (to me), as a DI (Digital Intermediate) format, where additional editing is going to take place.

It's similar with MP3 (or other heavily-compressed Audio formats), converted, or processed to MP3, yet again. Even with my failing hearing, I can usually tell the first MP3 compression, and can definitely hear the second one.

Different editors have different tolerances for multiple compression. I feel the same way with JPEG compression vs working with the original Camera RAW Images, or from a PSD. In most cases, I will only use JPEG to deliver an Image, when the client needs that format. Even in digital Video, I shy away from JPEG files, where possible, and prefer PNG, if I need compression in an intermediate step. Others cannot tell a JPEG from a TIFF, so they can certainly use what they have, or what they like.

If your workflow is perfect for your Projects, that is great. I just happen to be of the mind that WMV is really a delivery-only format, where it usually works quite well.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 11. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

We will have to agree to disagree on the brush strokes you are trying to use here, stated or implied in your post 10 in this thread.

Again, the wmv conversion under discussion is specific to the problematic video files with the swot audio and .mov wrapper. I am not making any board generalizations which seems to be inferred by your "If your workflow is perfect for your Projects....". The wmv conversion for this particular problem file gives excellent results for those who have needed to use it and have actually used it. Contrary to your

Some see such things, where others do not.

Others do and positively with regard to this matter done by Premiere Elements users and confirmed when I have road tested this myself.

ATR

• 12. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

Just wanted to point out that Tiffany has yet to confirm that her Nikon D7100 video does indeed used the .swot audio codec.

Depending on the reply, prior discussions may not be applicable to the actual situation.

ATR

• 13. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                  the_wine_snob Level 9

And the conversion of any problematic Audio to PCM/WAV @ 48KHz 16-bit should solve an Audio issues, without touching the Video. That was why I recommended it.

Yes, we need to await further reporting.

Hunt

• 14. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt

Yes, we need to await further reporting.

I do not believe that there has been enough work done to define ALL the issues of those .mov files that happen to have the .swot audio codec.

ATR

• 15. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                      misskity66 Level 1

Hunt and ATR,

Holy cow you guys!!! I'm in awe of your knowledge  :::bows like Wayne and Garth:::  "We're [I'm] not worthy! We're [I'm] not worthy!!!"

I'm going to be brutally honest; I am beyond grateful of your help, knowledge, and intelligence. Before I heard back from you both,

I basically started from scratch, and that seemed to have fixed the problem and allowed me to finish the first vid.

I'm still keeping an eye out for this to happen to my currently perfect project or future ones. I have two more shorter videos to accompany this ~17min one.

I have SO much respect for you all and all experts in this field. As I was growing up and playing and learning all things artistically

computer-related, I came across video editing programs and quickly realized the sheer tediousness and good taste that is required.

I'm a bad bad girl. Whenever I see the Quicktime Update it's accompanied with a larger iTunes update and I always X those out. Now that

I know about its correlation to Elements, I will acquiece.

Here are some fun terms that I do not understand:

Linear PCM Audio

CODEC

H.264

.swot audio codec.   <------- Please tell me how to find this.

PS- What does rendering a video clip do?

I'm more than happy to get off my little butt and provide any info I can. Please just instruct me as to where the info would be and how to go about finding it.

I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a Major in Graphic Design and own my photography company, and I'm 20, born in the 80s and VERY compuer savy.

A friend is paying me to do video since my camera is capable, but all of the technicalities beyond the basics elude me. HOWEVER..... I LOVE to learn. I am a sponge. An open book.

Tiffany ♥

• 16. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                        the_wine_snob Level 9

Tiffany,

Probably the best way to gather all the useful information on your Source files is to download and install the great, free MediaInfo: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediainfo/, then run one of your Source Files through that utility. I like the View>Tree view, to see as much detail/info, as possible.

Another similar product is the free G-Spot: http://www.headbands.com/gspot/, but I rely on MediaInfo more often, as it seems to handle more different media, and usually provides more complete details/info.

Glad that your first Project is now done, and if you have any questions with the additional Projects, please do not hesitate to stop by, to ask them.

Good luck and happy editing,

Hunt

• 17. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Tiffany

Thanks for the update. Great job of troubleshooting to resolve your issue.

The free MediaInfo (tree view)

http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

is a great resource for getting comprehensive video and audio properties which are so very valuable in

the troubleshooting process.

The free utility named gspot

http://www.headbands.com/gspot/v26x/quick_start.html

is especially useful when you are trying to establish whether or not your computer has the video and audio

codecs needed. One of the glitches in this quest may be that the codecs are installed but not

available to Premiere Elements. Nonetheless, the codec status field is particular useful along with the rest.

And, if you ever run into the DV AVI type 1 and 2 story, the container section of gspot can help

you define what you have. Another story, hopefully one that you will not encounter.

When you get a chance, please confirm what the video and audio codecs are for

the video that caused you problems. It will be very informative to the .mov/.swot troubleshooting matters if going to a new

Premiere Elements project was the fix (not wmv conversion) for you if you did have .mov/.swot audio codec.

Thanks. Continued success. Keep up the good work.

ATR

• 18. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                            misskity66 Level 1

>:(

Your "friendly" MediaInfo installed an obnoxious toolbar on my otherwise pristine Google Chrome. I KNEW there was a catch.

I HATE downloading random files. I'm uninstalling MediaInfo. Sorry.

• 19. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                              misskity66 Level 1

Ok, I fixed my toolbar situation. There's nothing I can't stand more when downloading "secure and free"

downloads only to be tricked and opted into a bull@#% toolbar that changes your default browser and

records your browsing history to use in effors to direct seemlingly pertinent products your way.

I'm hoping there is another way I can provide you information. I can't see why my Elements program wouldn't

provide all information to do with the program itself and the files within it.

So now I have rendered two completed videos. Once they are approved by the client, what is my next step?

I aim to upload them to Youtube, (maybe Vimeo, but not likely at this point) and eventually I'd like to add

English, Spanish, and possibly Russian subtitles. If at all possible I'd LOVE for the viewer to be able to toggle

the subtitles on and off. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tiffany ♥

• 20. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

misskity66

I downloaded and installed MediaInfo a while back and never ran into that problem. There were never any "catches". We routinely ask for video properties in order to troubleshoot the different issues that are presented and have not heard of this unwanted nuisance before.

That MediaInfo site is a "busy" site with regards to buttons. I know that you are high level skilled computer user, but is there any chance you hit anything other than that black download button when you downloaded the program?

During the installing processes were you asked to make choices as to added tool bars and such?

I have no promotional interests in MediaInfo. But it has been and is a valuable tool for all of us here to be able for us to help you and others.

Depending on your follow up details on this, I will download and install MediaInfo from the same link that I and others have given for some time now and let you know the results. I use Mozilla Foxfire, but will use Google Chrome for this occasion.

ATR

• 21. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Tiffany

Regarding the http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo for access to MediaInfo for video properties readouts.....

I was so disturbed by your experience that I decided to download and install Google Chrome and MediaInfo from the link that I gave you to determine the here and now situation. As I said, I downloaded and installed MediaInfo a few years ago and never updated it. Works great and helps to unravel a lot of Premiere Elements puzzlements. All who troubleshoot on a regular basis use it.

Here is what I found. During the installation you are greeted by an Express and Custom install. To avoid a "toolbar" suggestion, opt for the Custom set and uncheck all the options offered. Great so far. No signs of a toolbar in the header and no disturbances in browsers or anywhere else. But behold in the lineup of icons (bottom left, vertical edge) is an icon that is not in the version that I have. I have version 0.7.47, and the MediaInfo download of today is 0.7.64. This additional icon in 0.7.64 appears to be from the people who sponsor the free MediaInfo, that being, Digimetrics. That is in the text of the link which give the download information. More information on that relationship and be found via Google Search.

I have anti-virus, anti-spyware, and all sorts of security on my Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 8 64 bit, and none of my security protection is picking up on an compromising of my computer environments by this program. And, again, I am not getting any disburances in any of my browsers, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome. A check of Control Panel/Programs did not show installation of unwanted programs after the installation of MediaInfo 07.64.

I fully understand your concern and because I care about the integrity and quality of the information provided I have decided to elaborate on the above details in the way that I have.

At this point, I am not seeing any compromising of my computer environments with the use of MediaInfo 07.47 or 07.64.

Next, I will be going back to the Premiere Elements questions that you just asked and will post my reply to them in the next post.

ATR

• 22. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Tiffany

Premiere Elements has a Properties read, but it does not detail video and audio compression which, along with the file extension (wrapper format) in navigating to answers in the troubleshootings.

MetroInfo gives the most comprehensive information, but, if that is not for you and you got your video in and out of the program, let us bypass that and hope it does not catch up with us later.

What next now that you have taken your Timeline to file saved to the hard drive and your client likes what he/she sees/hears?

Generalizing to your goal of YouTube or Vimeo

1. If your Premiere Elements Timeline is over 15 minutes, then the direct upload to YouTube from within Premiere Elements (Publish+Share/Online/YouTube) is not a consideration because of the YouTube limitations for this. You would need to take your Timeline content to a file saved to the computer hard drive and upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site. You could use the Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD and appropriate preset for that file production.

2. If your Premiere Elements Timeline is under 15 minutes, then you could use the appropriate preset to upload the Timeline content via Publish+Share/Online/YouTube.

3. I see no duration limitations for Facebook or Vimeo, so you might try to upload that same Timeline to each of them with the appropriate selection of preset.

For specific details, details would be needed:

a. properties of your video, essentially frame size and frame rate...video and audio compression, file extension.

As for those toggle-able multi language subtitles in Premiere Elements, I am not seeing a way to do that in Premiere Elements.

If you did something like a webDVD (flash file with menu), one idea might be to create replicates of your movie, differing in the language of the captions. Then let the viewer use the menu to select the movie with his/her language. Just a wild thought. I might try that to see how feasible that would be at a browser - personal computer level. I have never seen that YouTube or Vimeo accept webDVD.

Please review and then let us know what supplemental information that you need.

Thanks.

ATR

• 23. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                      the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

That is interesting information. Like you, I had not updated MediaInfo, as my version has done all that I needed.

Looks like I need to add a caveat, when recommending it.

Like you, and Tiffany, I am NOT a fan of Toolbars, or other add-ons, unless I specifically wish to have them. As an aside, another program, that I trusted, added a Toolbar to Chrome, and it took be half a day to rid my system of it completely. IMHO, such add-ons are a very bad thing, even if they are benign. Users should have an easy and obvious way to NOT install such. However, they seem to be everywhere!

Thank you for that information, and I must temper my recs., to warn users how to install, without a bunch of "other stuff."

Hunt

• 24. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                        misskity66 Level 1

Hi ATR and Hunt. Thanks for understanding and empathising with my Toolbar follies. It was certainly a pain in the butt to rid my system of it. It's things like that that get me off track.

It's funny how you start your day cutting up video and 5 hours later find yourself unloading toolbars, facebook, checkers, whathaveyou. Lol

I am SO in need of a phonecall. I'm not sure if providing this information is permitted in this thread or giving out things like email, but I would prefer phone if that is at all an option.

Sometimes you just need a HUMAN!

My current technical dilemas are as follows: 

1.) I'd like to add a photograph and have the photograph remain visible as the audio continues to describe it. Right now I dropped it into the track, and the photograph just plays for like 5 seconds.

2.) Eventually when all videos are complete (I have like 4-5, two under 20min, 2-3 under 5min) I need to add subtitles. I'm not sure if it's possible but I would love it if you could toggle the closed captions on and off.

Also I need it in a few more languages than English. English to start though.

Tiffany

Let me know if I'm allowed to provide a phone number. Thanks.

• 25. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                          the_wine_snob Level 9

Let's see if we can get this handled for you.

1.) I'd like to add a photograph and have the photograph remain visible as the audio continues to describe it. Right now I dropped it into the track, and the photograph just plays for like 5 seconds.

The 5 secs. is the Default Stills Duration, set in Edit>Preferences>General>Default Still Duration. You can change that, BEFORE you Import that Still Image, but as you have it in the Timeline, go to the Tail of that Still Image (the 05 sec. one), click+drag on that, to extend the Duration, as needed. If you do not have a clear visual, of where you want to "stop" it, then I suggest opening up the Info Panel, to watch the Duration, as you drag. That will extend the Duration to the desired point.

2.) Eventually when all videos are complete (I have like 4-5, two under 20min, 2-3 under 5min) I need to add subtitles. I'm not sure if it's possible but I would love it if you could toggle the closed captions on and off.

Also I need it in a few more languages than English. English to start though.

In PrE, the easiest way to do sub-titles, is to use Lower-Third Titles. Many are included in the Additional Functional Content, and each can be edited, as needed. Also, they can be created from scratch. With sub-titles, they are usually quite plain, with just a Text block, across the bottom of the Video Frame.

For some tips, that might save time and effort in the future, this article covers some functions of Titler: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5712712#5712712

Good luck,

Hunt

• 26. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                            the_wine_snob Level 9

Tiffany,

For the phone number, I would not post that, since this is an open forum, and anyone reading it can see it.

The same goes for e-mail POP addresses. There are spam'bots that crawl this forum, just looking for POP addresses, to fill your InBox with spam. When I need to furnish an e-mail POP address, I mung it, in this fashion: info AT huntphoto DOT com. A human would know to replace the AT with @ and the DOT with . plus delete the spaces.

Good luck, and a comment on sub-titles to come.

Hunt

• 27. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                              the_wine_snob Level 9

The "sub-titles," that I describe are just Titles, that appear at the bottom of the Video.

There ARE "real" Sub-Titles, though not in PrE. These rely on a specialized text file, created in a Sub-Titling program, which are then added in a DVD/Flash DVD authoring program, like the recently discontinued Adobe Encore. The text file is pointed to, and real Sub-Titles are created from it. In the resulting DVD-Video, or Flash DVD, the user can turn those Sub-Titles OFF, or ON, almost exactly like Closed Captioning on a TV. Actually, Sub-Titles and Closed Captions are very similar, but neither is available in PrE.

Here is a look at a Lower-Third Title (in my case, just three words, and a Gradient):

Lower-Third.jpg

Yours would be even more simple, but you can see how a Lower-Third Title is applied over Video.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 28. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                                Markpic Level 1

Be mindful of where your Mouse Cursor is standing idle.

If a project seems to glitch, restart the project from the very beginning.

• 29. Re: Why does my audio loop to the beginning in the middle of an unaltered clip??
                                                                  Markpic Level 1

I would suspect the SD-cards.

I use SanDisk Class 10 in my Canon Vixia HF R200.

Have never encountered any issues when using SanDisk products.

I also use the camera to upload files.

Not--a card-reader.