2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2013 3:09 PM by Jason_Graham

Flash Disappeared Suddenly

WalterWhite1111

I use Windows 7 and have the PC message at the bottom of the screen that tells me that I need to resolve an issue with Flash Player.  When I click on it, it tells me that it has been removed from my computer.  I have not removed it and I have no idea why it disappeared.  I did a full system scan with Norton which did not find anything and a separate malware scan which did not detect anything either.  There are no other problems on my computer and everything else is running smoothly.

I then tried to go download it from Adobe's website and get a page that has no install or download button.  I tried pressing enter and tabbing but to no avail.  I don't know how to install it without the button.  It won't allow me to do anything.  I tried searching for it on my computer, and the only thing that it finds is a read me file.  Should I see if it is listed under add/remove programs and if it is, completely uninstall it and try that? 

Please help!  I am scared that my computer is infected with something although everything is clear when I scan it. 

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance that you can give me.