I post here to try to help, the information was useful to improve my system
- Installing a DD OWC 6G SSD
I put on the OS system
Next step in order:
- Installation of a second SSD: Disk works
- Installing a video card 2GB or 3GB
- Installation (if necessary) a sound card with HDMI output for 7.1
Tests with the second monitor output with a Displayport / HDMI adapter to the original Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB Video card:
- The system recognizes the output to 7.1, but no sound is heard .....
- The video part, issued a video signal, then after a few minutes the video signal is switched off on the second monitor
I do not know why I have this problem with the original video card
Party system display A / V provided by:
Audio: Denon Amp A11xva, and 7 speakers Triangle and subwoofer Velodyne DD18
Video: Sony VW90
Acoustic treatment summary, in the corners and the bottom of the piece of work.
For information: I have the configuration on Windows7 with a Sony VAIO and HDMI 7.1 operates direct editing in Vegas Pro
so I was expecting to be able to reciprocate with a suite like Adobe and Mac Pro ....
If someone can make a commantaire or tell me a better way forward than what I consider ......
Do you not have a video card with a HDMI out? Likely the adapter that is stopping the audio from outputing from the Displayport.
I have a video card without HDMI output, but with two DisplayPort and DVI
The adapter is probably not stop the audio from outputing Displayport, it has an Apple Store.