5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2013 2:30 PM by A.T. Romano

Collage

WIDGETWILK@gmail.com

When I try to make a collage, I have all the photos on the 'frame' and can change the size and position of the first one, but it will not let me change anymore, it keeps moving the first one, I tick the red tick, but makes no diffence

what am I doing wrong??

• 1. Re: Collage
          A.T. Romano Level 7

WIDGETWILK

What program are you using and on what computer operatin system?

Premiere Elements (what version) or Photoshop Elements (what version)? What section of the program are you in?

Not sure what this "red tick" is that you are referring to.

You may be in the wrong forum, but give us the details requested and then we can decide what next.

If you are in Premiere Elements, it is important to select the file that you want to move. Sometimes just selecting it at the

Timeline level does not do the job. Often, you may have to right click the Edit Mode monitor, select Select, and then select

the name of the file that you want to move/edit.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Collage
            WIDGETWILK@gmail.com Level 1

OK think I have it now, sorry it is a green tick

• 3. Re: Collage
              A.T. Romano Level 7

WIDGETWILK

Thanks for the follow up, but I am not clear on what program that you are using, what the issue was, and how it was resolved...if it was resolved.

We want to see you moving forward in your photo and/or video editing programs so please do not hesitate to ask if the problem persists.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Collage
                the_wine_snob Level 9

If Photoshop Elements, then a MOD will Move this post to that very active forum.

If your Images, in the collage, are on different Layers, just make sure to make the proper Layer active, to Scale, and Position the next, then the next Images.

If Premiere Elements, let us know which version, and your OS's version, plus how you have the Images arranged on the Timeline - they should each be on a separate Video Track (sort of like Layers in Ps/PsE). Then, just Select the one that you wish to Scale and Positon, and you should be good to go.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 5. Re: Collage
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

If Premiere Elements is involved, I suspect what I wrote previously may be at the core of the matter....the track content selection details....

If you are in Premiere Elements, it is important to select the file that you want to move. Sometimes just selecting it at the Timeline level does not do the job. Often, you may have to right click the Edit Mode monitor, select Select, and then select the name of the file that you want to move/edit.

ATR