1 2 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2014 7:31 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker

bcstaat

Hi All

Basically, new or existing projects will not show video in the preview panes, inside the project or by double clicking from the Media explorer.    From Adobe Organizer and other media players on the computer the videos play fine.  I have used PE 11 previously on this machine with no issues.  Recent OS rebuild has not worked since.

I have uploaded a quick video to show the issue:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjACNLuJaGk

Here is the strange thing....   You can get the video to playback by clicking on motion tracking icon and selecting no from the warning popup.  If you hit play then the video plays perfectly smooth (though the video uploaded shows it a bit jerky - it is not jerky all.)

• OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
      • Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         950  @ 3.07GHz, 3068 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
      • Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
      • nVidia GTX 760
      • Lastest Drivers from nVidia 331.40b and All OS Updates installed.
      • Adobe update says product is up to date.
      • Using an SSD and multiple HD drives for scratch and source locations.
      • Video source is from a Contour Roam camera @ 720p/30

At a loss and any help appreciated.

One more thing... just as a test I even tried to use the video source for the one I uploaded to YT and it does the same.

Thanks

Brad

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

First we need to get some basic discrepanies out of the way.

Your report an issue with Premiere Elements 11 Windows and demo it with Premiere Elements presumed version 10, at any rate not version 11 since version 11 does not have the Motion Tracking feature. And, you demo with an unrendered Timeline.

And, the remains as you move the Preview Window suggest more problems.

For now, I will assume that you are using Premiere Elements 10 on Windows 64 bit.

1. Render the Timeline for what you just demo'd and determine if the red line over the content turns to green and you then get your playback of that content in the Edit Mode monitor.

2. If the above does not work, then...

a. Verify that your video card driver is up to date according to the manufacturer of the video card.

b. If the video card driver is up to date, the delete the BadDrivers.txt file found in the path

Local Disc C

Program Files

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 10.0 Folder is the BadDrivers.txt file that you delete. Make sure you are working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives active so that can see the whole path.

c. If that does not work to resolve the issue, the delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file found in the path

Local Disc C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 10.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. Same comment about Folder Options as above.

Early on in the above, verify that if you took several jpg photos into the Timeline whether or not you got playback of that Timeline content in the Edit Mode monitor. If you do, then we need to go through the drill of getting together the video properties of your source media, such as, video and audio compression, frame size (presumed 1280 x 720), frame rate (presumed 29.97 progressive frames per second), file extension, pixel aspect ratio, etc.

What is the project preset that you have set for this project? Does the project preset match the properties of these source media?

Lots of questions. But first let us verify the program.

Looking forward to your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
            bcstaat Level 1

Thanks for the quick reply.  I went through thatpost thoroughly to ensure I had all info correct.. and Duh - had PE 11 on the mind... Yes it is version 10 on Window 7 64-bit as you suspect.  I will go through your detailed reply and try steps and gather the info you requested.  Thanks again.

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

Thanks for the follow up and taking a lot at the suggestions.

We will be watching for further developments.

ATR

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                bcstaat Level 1

ATR   thanks again for your attention.   I have answered the items below in bold.

First we need to get some basic discrepanies out of the way.Your report an issue with Premiere Elements 11 Windows and demo it with Premiere Elements presumed version 10, at any rate not version 11 since version 11 does not have the Motion Tracking feature. And, you demo with an unrendered Timeline.

Yup Version 10...not sure what I was thinking (maybe upgrading )

And, the remains as you move the Preview Window suggest more problems.

For now, I will assume that you are using Premiere Elements 10 on Windows 64 bit.  YES  though it does seem that PE is installed in the 386 folder though there is an instance with executables in the 64bit folder.    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 10 and  C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10 

1. Render the Timeline for what you just demo'd and determine if the red line over the content turns to green and you then get your playback of that content in the Edit Mode monitor.  Same

a. Verify that your video card driver is up to date according to the manufacturer of the video card.  Verified (updated to latest beta version even)

b. If the video card driver is up to date, the delete the BadDrivers.txt file found in the path   Done.  No difference

c. If that does not work to resolve the issue, the delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file found in the path  Done - when I use my video with all defaults for project settings I beleive its STANDARD 48kHz - project responds fine in Edit Monitor (though a lower resolution etc) but still does not play from preview (audio only)

Early on in the above, verify that if you took several jpg photos into the Timeline whether or not you got playback of that Timeline content in the Edit Mode monitor. If you do, then we need to go through the drill of getting together the video properties of your source media, such as, video and audio compression, frame size (presumed 1280 x 720), frame rate (presumed 29.97 progressive frames per second), file extension, pixel aspect ratio, etc.

With project initial settings as default (deleted prefs file, opened PE and selected any 720+ project settings same results.  Even when only using JPG files, no video or audio.  Even tried sample JPG files from the sample folder.

If you can provide steps to get you the info from my video file I will get it.  I think it is not related directly to the video file at this point. Seems to be part of the program with the computer since the JPGs had the same issue. 

What is the project preset that you have set for this project? Does the project preset match the properties of these source media?

I have tried all of the 720+ 30FPS settings.  From my understanding it does match the source video. Again the JPG test seems to show a bigger issue to me.

Thanks Again!

Brad

• 5. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad,

Thanks for replying to all the questions. Very helpful, especially the jpg behavior.

You could try a complete and clean deactivation from within the program (Help Menu/Deactivate), followed by a closure of the program and then the uninstall/reinstall. Maybe with ccleaner in between the uninstall and reinstall.

But, I have two things for you to check out first

1. If you right click the monitor of your Premiere Elements 10 and select Playback Settings, do they look like this:

PE10Playback-Settings.jpg

I am assuming that these setting are what you have.

2. What sent up a flare was your video card/video card driver information

Verified (updated to latest beta version even)

especially the "beta version".

In view of that, could you look at rolling back the driver to the latest non beta version? With the syndrome that you present, my top candidate for site of issue is the video card and/or the video card's driver.

Looking back before to the computer rebuild, how did the video card and its driver differ from what you have now?

What other features did you rebuild in this computer in the days when Premiere Elements 10 worked with it?

Please review and then we can decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad,

Nearly forgot to include the usual drill...

1. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements?

2. Are you running Premiere Elements 10 Windows as Run As Administrator or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?

ATR

• 7. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                      bcstaat Level 1

Thanks.. replies in bold.

1. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements?

Yes   checked apple update program, no QT updates available.

2. Are you running Premiere Elements 10 Windows as Run As Administrator or from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?

Yes I am admin on the machine. even tried run as administrator. - same results

If you right click the monitor of your Premiere Elements 10 and select Playback Settings, do they look like this:

that is correct, my settings match

In view of that, could you look at rolling back the driver to the latest non beta version? With the syndrome that you present, my top candidate for site of issue is the video card and/or the video card's driver.

Just uninstalled and installed non-beta version of latest drivers.  Same results (even reboot in there )

You could try a complete and clean deactivation from within the program (Help Menu/Deactivate), followed by a closure of the program and then the uninstall/reinstall. Maybe with ccleaner in between the uninstall and reinstall.

Yes, I can try that if that is next step - let me know if thats your next step.

Thanks

Brad

• 8. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

This has all the ring of a video card and/or video card driver problem, but all of the paths tried so far to support that idea are not there.

Please make sure that you disable firewalls and anti-virus and consider the deactivation, uninstall, reinstall detailed in a prior post in your thread.

But do review the differences involved in the before and after the computer rebuild.

Looking forward to further developments.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR

• 9. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                          bcstaat Level 1

In regards to the diffference between builds.  Same OS, and typical programs Office, Antivirus, etc ...  I had an accumulation of 2 years worth of bloat that is no longer there but will give the deactivation and reinstall with CCleaner a try and let you know results. 

I am not sold 100 percent on video card/driver but you are the more knowledgable.  Does just viewing video in lower res and hi res tax the card that much differently?  Does it use decoding or something once it hits a certain resolution? 

I have Dr appt but will try it when I return and let you know.

Thank you again for your assistance and crossing fingers!

Best Regards

Brad

• 10. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                            bcstaat Level 1

Another note... just for the record... I do have Photoshop Elements 10 installed here too.  Will uninstall both products and only install Permiere before trying.

• 11. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

Sounds like a good plan.

I have several versions of Premiere Elements on the same Windows 7 64 bit computer and a lesser (but more than one) on Windows 8 64 bit.

The only version that presented a video card issue for me and others was Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1. I have had no problems adding yet another version of Premiere Elements without video card issue (same video card, driver updated periodically). Version 10 is behaving well as well as 11 and 12 on this same computer. No changes in the computer environment.

Let us see what happens after the deactivation, uninstall, ccleaner (regular and registry parts), reinstall (with firewalls and anti-virus diabled - See Action Center).

More later. Again, thanks for the updates.

Thanks.

ATR

• 12. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                bcstaat Level 1

Bad news - same issues after unistall, ccleaner and reboot and reinstalling and another reboot. 

One thing I did notice is that when playing back the timeline... it does not respond still, as we have been trying to figure out, however if I put a transition between jpgs or video the transition plays fine then stops again once it gets to either JPG or video peice and continues to play only audio (for the video part obviously) then again will show the transition.  Say if I use a dissolve, it does show the portion of the source file included in the transition.  If that makes sense.

Thanks

Brad

• 13. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                  bcstaat Level 1

ATR

I took another step... uninstalled all Adobe products including air, reader, flash etc.   CCleaner, reboots.   Same issue.

I started default settings (lowdef settings) new project.  Added one clip, got message asking if I would like to change project settings to match clip, said yes, same problem.

Also I noticed, that even without and source material in the preject explorer, so in turn no files associated with the project in any way.  Just open a new project and same issue with the video area not responding...   video here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePvAknk4sug

This also shows the settings that PE detected from my file when it asked me to match it.

Thanks

Brad

• 14. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

Just watched the demo of your problem.

That is one strange display when you start moving things around. Are you operating with any high contrast Windows themes?

Where do you have you Scratch Disks directed to? All to the same place? How much free hard drive space at that location?

(See Premiere Elements workspace Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks).

Thanks.

More later.

ATR

• 15. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                      bcstaat Level 1

Looks like you were on it from the start...  I got it fixed....  Rolled all the way back to nVidia drivers to the v320.49 July 1st version but also made sure to do a clean install.  I am going to test a newer version of the drivers (not beta) and see if it was some mix match or if it just doesnt work with a GTX760 with new drivers so we can report it.  Atleast I know how to get it to work.

To answer your questions... I have basic windows theme (hate all the crazy ones)...I had all my folder pointed to different drives... can recall what went where.  Since the new install all my prefs are gone so they all go to my SSD.  Anyways it works like a charm.  I will update if the newer drivers still work or if it causes the issue.

Thanks for all your help ATR!!    Now we just need to get ad admin to fix the subject line and tags so others may be able to reference this.

Best Regards

Brad

• 16. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                        bcstaat Level 1

Confirmed and I am able to reproduce the issue.  The newer drivers WHQL ceritifed on Sept 19th and the new beta version cause the issue.  Rolling back to the last WQHL certified drivers from July 1st 320.49 work fine.

• 17. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

I am so excited about your great news. I felt certain from the start that this issue tracked the video card and its driver, but in the name of troubleshooting with an open mind, I continued on to explore alternatives when supportive evidence for my idea was not there.

I applaud your success and follow up and stick-to-it-tiveness.

I will see if I can get Steve Grisetti to change the Premiere Elements 11 in the thread title to Premiere Elements 10.

Continued success.

Thanks again for the opportunity to help.

ATR

• 18. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad,

Just saw your confirmation post after I had posted my post (16).

Confirmation news was great.

ATR

• 19. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                              bcstaat Level 1

Any chance we can get this to the engineering team somehow ?  Either so they can update or contact nVidia driver team.  This will interfere with my Battlefield 4 beta playing    Choices..... hmmmm  easy enough to roll forward and backwards until a fix is in.

Thank you again!

• 21. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad,

John T. Smith has a good suggestion in filing the Adobe Feature Request/Bug Report Forum. But, it is unlikely that you will get immediate feedback. Hope I am wrong, but that is what I suspect will happen. Nonetheless, definitely worth a try.

I have another idea which may turn out to be great or a major dud. Another worth a try.

Contact Adobe Chat about the matter. Click on the following link

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements&topic=using-my-product-or-se rvice

Item 2. Should be set for "Using my product and service". Click on the tab for "I still need help." That will bring

up the Adobe Chat pop up.

Hope that one or both of the plans work for you.

Please update us on your progress.

Thanks.

ATR

• 22. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                  MightyDrew

Thanks for this article and the follow through - I've experienced the same issue - the new Nvidia drivers kill the preview window in PE 10.

... and I've rolled back... and now the preview window works great!  Solved my issue.

After seeing the issue my first google search was "adobe premiere elements 11 preview window blank video driver", which led me to this - and funnily enough, I'm running PE 10 too, but typed PE 11.

• 23. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

MightyDrew

Thanks for the information.

What NVIDIA card do you have and to what version did you roll back the driver?

What is your computer operating system for Premiere Elements 10?

Very helpful information.

Thanks again for reporting your issue and its fix.

ATR

• 24. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                      MightyDrew Level 1

Hi ATR,

I'm using a Nvidia GeForce 650 Ti card (similar to Brad) - when rolled back to v320.49 July 1st version it immediately began working again (this was the only likely candidate of the various updates my machine has had) - I'm also an infrequent user of PE 10.

I'm running Win 7 Enterprise x64.

Note that the newer Nvidia installs include "Nvidia Experience" - basically automatic updates from Nvidia - hence recommending these changes and applying new drivers automatically - I have now turned that off - note that many of the notes about the newer drivers are "improves performance in x,y,z game".  So it would nice to be able to run the latest drivers - just either Nvidia need to update to be compatible with PE 10 or PE 10 needs an update to work with the later drivers.

Regards,

Andrew Way

• 25. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Andrew Way

Thanks for the post with additional information on this Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA video card driver issue.

I guess-estimate some resolution for these users is going to come from NIVIDIA. It has product that it wants to sell and keep customer satisfaction. Adobe is now up to version 12, and 10 as a sell-able product is behind it. Typically it  focuses on purchased/registered/current version.

But we will watch for further developments from either and be hopeful.

Continued success with your projects and thanks again for the follow up.

ATR

• 26. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                          bcstaat Level 1

Just a followup - PE10 has the same issue with the latest officially released drivers from 10/28/13   V331.65

• 27. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Brad

Thanks for the follow up.

Are you still doing OK with the rolled back video card driver version?

Have you had a chance to contact NVIDIA about this recent turn of developments?

Some have claimed that NVIDIA rep(s) gave instructions for getting beyond these issues. Wondering how?

Please let us know if you hear of any further developments.

Thanks.

ATR

• 28. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                              bcstaat Level 1

I submitted a bug report for the beta drivers but no response (nor was I expecting one)  I may try to submit a support ticket since it sounds like someone may have a solution. 

Rolled back drivers to 7/1 still work if I need it, but switching drivers each time isnt the best.  Right now my gaming takes presidence .. so latest drivers are installed and I am not editing video.

• 29. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                bcstaat Level 1

Another follow-up.  I opened a ticket via Live Chat @ Nvidia and was not able to correct. The issue has been escalated and i was contacted today by another person at Nvidia support to collect more detailed info on my rig and about the issue.  Fingers Crossed.

• 30. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

bcstaat

Thanks for the update with what sounds like hopeful information.

I hope that there is a breaktrough in these issues soon. They seem to be mounting.

Looking forward to good news.

Thanks again.

ATR

• 31. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                    danabc2

Thank you very much!

I was having the exact issue you were having. I downgraded my drivers to v320.49 and it worked like a charm!

OS - Windows 8.1

GPU - 2 x 460

Old Drivers - v331.65

Of course, this solution is not ideal, so hopefully nVidia can fix this

• 32. Re: Premiere Elements 11 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

danabc2

Thanks for the report and contributing to the documentation on this Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA video card/video card driver issue that has hit so many. Is Premiere Elements 10 your afficted version?

Hoping reports such as yours and others will motivate some action on this sooner than later.

Thanks again.

ATR

• 33. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                        Jaap Foto

Hi MightyDrew,

This is exactly what did help me getting PE10 working back again with HD-video! SD Pal video did work all the time.

It also solved my font-styling option. All style for text were mixed up and broken. Right now the work fine again.

Thank you all for the effort and sharing the knowledge!

--Jaap

• 34. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Jaap

You are replying to October/November 2013 thread now in June 2014. Good news that you appear to have resolved your

Premiere Elements issues. Have you read the March 2014 Announcement addressing Premiere Elements 10

NVIDIA GeForce display issues? For your convenience, below is a copy paste of that Announcement.

Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA Video Card Driver Roll Back

If you are a Premiere Elements 10 user whose Windows computer uses a NVIDIA GeForce video card and you are experiencing

Premiere Elements 10 display and/or unexplained program behavior, then your first line of troubleshooting needs to be rolling

back the video card driver version instead of assuring that it is up to date.

Since October 2013 to the present, there have been a growing number of reports about display and unexplained workflow

glitches specific to the Premiere Elements 10 user whose Windows computer has a NVIDIA GeForce video card. If this applies

to you, then the “user to user” remedy is to roll back the NVIDIA GeForce video card driver as far as is necessary to get rid of

the problems. The typical driver roll back has gone back as far as March – July 2013 in order to get a working Premiere

Elements 10. Neither NVIDIA nor Adobe has taken any corrective action in this regard to date, and none is expected moving forward.

Since October 2013, the following thread has tried to keep up with the Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA reports

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1317675

Older NVIDIA GeForce drivers can be found

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

A February 2014 overview of the situation as well as how to use the older NVIDIA GeForce drivers for the driver roll back

can be found

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2014/02/pe10-nvidia-video-card-roll-back.html

Please let us know if you run into any other Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA GeForce display issues moving forward.

Thank you.

ATR

• 35. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                            forcefield1

Has this problem been solved or updated?  I had to roll back to 320.49 after Nvidia updated itself one day. 

• 36. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

forcefield1

One very recent post from Sheltiefriend (Phil) reports a NVIDIA GeForce latest version driver working for him.

Premiere Elements 10

Windows 8.1 64 bit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX650

337.88

Please refer to post 84 in the following thread and other posts by Sheltiefriend (Phil) there toward the later part of the thread

PE10 - Nvidia Video Card Driver Roll Back

All others seem to be staying with the roll back, mostly to May 2013. From what you wrote it sounds like the need for the roll back is still there with the particular NVIDIA GeForce that your computer uses. Please remind us which NVIDIA GeForce video card/graphics card your computer uses.

Thanks.

ATR

• 37. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                                forcefield1 Level 1

ATR,

I tried 337.88 and it did not work for me.

Premiere Elements 10

Windows 8.1.64 bit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 Ti

I have tried:

327.23

331.40

334.67

337.50

but have only found 337.88 to work for my configuration.

I get the feeling the only way to fix this problem will be upgrading which I feel that Adobe should offer at a super discount to Premiere 10 owners.  Thanks for your update.

forcefield1 out

• 38. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                                  mika2014

Thank you! I had the same problem for a year or so with new NVidia drivers. Deleting BadDrivers.txt from C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Premiere Elements\10.0 fixed the issue. I have Windows 7 64bit and NVidia GTX 780.

• 39. Re: Premiere Elements 10 -- no video playback in project or preview unless select motion tracker
                                                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

mika2014

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have Premiere Elements 10 along with the NVIDIA GeForce 780 on the Windows 7 64 bit computer?

The reason that I ask relates to this NVIDIA GeForce issue being specific to Premiere Elements 10 and is resolved by rolling back the driver version to around May 2013. I have not seen a report to date where the BadDrivers.txt file deletion resolves this specific issue.

For all other situations, the BadDrivers.txt file deletion has proven a life saver for those with up to date driver and still getting that Premiere Elements display error message.

Whatever the case, glad to learn that you have resolved your Premiere Elements issue and you are moving forward with your projects. Good job.

Please never hesitate to post questions or to ask for clarification.

ATR

1 2 Previous Next