Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Popup worked in RH9 but doesn't in RH10

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a reason that a popup that worked in RoboHelp HTML 9 would generate an ehlpdhtm.js error after the project was converted to version 10? Whether there's a reason or not, how can I get it working again? The only difference between this particular popup and other similar ones on the page is that it was added to the project later and resides in the project root folder, while the others are in subfolders. This is the same organization that existed when the project was in RH9, and no changes have been made to the topic or the popup itself. OS is Win 7, output is chm.

RH Javascript error.PNG

Thanks!

Beth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Perhaps try clicking Tools > Update DHTML Effects in Topics...

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rick. I tried that--failed to include it in my note. Tried it again just now to be sure, but no. Also had tried deleting the popup and adding back. More ideas? I find this strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp