5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 9:28 AM by bogdan2013

    Moving pictures panles...or some sorts

    bogdan2013 Level 1

      Hi guys/gals,

      I want to create a short video, something like this: I want the camera to pan (hover) from left to right (or down-up) over a panel of different pictures and at the end zoom out and all the pictures transform into a text (a logo actually). It's something like this, actually: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqc9zX04DXs

      Do you know what effect/technique showld I use? On the computer I'm using right now I have installed the Trapcode Suite and that's about it.

      Thank you!