5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 12:02 PM by Lucia Lao

How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?

SUBI

How to setup a purchase discount on my web form? I use adobe form central and my wix web page only allow me to insert ready host form URL.

• 1. Re: How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I believe you want to embed a form on your web page.  Please take a look at this link, http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1991 and see if it works with your web page.  I am not familiar with wix websites tools, but if after trying it out with the instructions on how to embed the form, and does not work, maybe you can provide the FormsCentral web form URL on your web page.  Your end users visit your web page, click on the web form URL link and the form will open in a new browser.

To get the FormsCentral web form URL, open the form, go to Distribute Tab / Web Form sub-tab and select "Copy Link", then paste the link on your web html page.

If you want to set up your form to work with PayPal for payment transaction, please see this link: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1632

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?
            SUBI Level 1

Hello Lucia

Actually my problem is not mentioned in forum adobe either in net. I can use only adobe form URL on my web page and this make the work complicate for me unless I could edit tags. I want to have discount option on my web form if there is any possibility.

Thanks

Subi

• 3. Re: How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?

Hi,

Sorry, I don't think I clearly understand what you would like to achieve with the Adobe form.

Will you give me an example or description of the steps that you would like to do (or your form filler would do)?

What do you mean by "discount option"? are you trying to sell products by using a FormsCentral web form? or are you asking if you can purchase Adobe FormsCentral subscription with a discount?

Thanks,

Lucia

• 4. Re: How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?
                SUBI Level 1

Hi again,

Well I have made a kind of web shop for my Subway fast food restaurant but since I did not want to expend so much money to purchase a ready web shop, I have tried to use a basic web host and Adobe web form to build my web shop order online form . Now everything's work fine, customer could place their order and pay by PayPal but I can not give them any discount on certain products. Since I can not use Embed Form code ( unless it was easy to edit the code and add discount tags) on my Wix web host, the only way is using URL link ( web form) which is even much easier .

Br,

Subi

• 5. Re: How to setup a purchase discount on my web form?

Hi,

Sorry, FormsCentral does not support a discount field with payment/PayPal integration.

As a workaround you could use a choice field where you will have to specify items(s) that you would like to sell, and then make the choice options as payment fields linked to a quantity field and a fix amount. For example (as an illustration only)  choice1-BLT-sandwich = $2.00, choice2-Combo (BLT+drink+cookie) = $3.50, choice3-Combo Pack (2 BLT sandwiches +drinks +...)  = $ 4.50 ...

Please check the Skip logic feature and the different choice fields that you can use and see if these work for you.

Thanks,

Lucia

1 person found this helpful