1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 11:34 AM by Josh_Corey

Javascript code to enable an ADD button to create duplicate tables and pages for multiple entries

Buttons271

I am using Adobe XI Pro.    I have created a multi-page fillable pdf questionnaire that I want to make interactive to the user.  Within each page, I have multiple tables that can have ADD buttons to duplicate the table if the client wants more than one test.   I would like this table to insert directly below the previous table and they may be able to add upto 5 of these table.  

I also have a couple pages in the questionnaire that require duplication for multiple samples.  Eg. One page per sample, and I may have upto 10 samples.    I would like the javascript to have an ADD button and then add each page behind the previous related sheet (Original and duplicates together)

I am not a javascript coder so I would need some examples and a walk through.   I did take some developer courses in engineering but it has been almost two decades

I have search on several forums and cannot find a good resource so I appreciate the help.   

Sincerely

Tara