2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 4:22 PM by PGC97201

PhotoShop CC plugins not available

PGC97201

I own Design and web Premium CS6 and Lightroom 5.2 running with NIK and Canon Printer iPF9100 plugins running just fine

on a Win7 machine.

I purchased and installed PhotoShop CC about a month ago/ When I start PhotoShop CC from the exec file the

NIK and Canon plugins do not show up. If I am in Lightroom and ask to edit in PhotoShop CC the file opens

in PhotoShop CC and I can access both plugins. If I am in Lightroom the NIK plugin is available and works just fine.

I have tried putting the plugins in:

NIK:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Plug-ins

Canon:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\iPF9100 Print Plug-In for Photoshop x64\Print Plugin for iPF9100

C:\Program Files\Canon\iPF9100 Print Plug-In for Photoshop x64\Print Plugin for iPF9100

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Print Plugin for iPF9100

My Canon dealer says the driver and plugin for my printer work just fine on other customers machines.

Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: PhotoShop CC plugins not available
          Level 7

Don't put anything in common files - go remove that now.

And you've installed the plugins for the 64 bit version of Photoshop, but it sounds like you are usually launching the 32 bit version.

They have different locations and plugin folders.

• 2. Re: PhotoShop CC plugins not available
            PGC97201 Level 1

Common file plugin removed. You are right - When I first installed PShop CC I was launching the 64 bit version from the start menu but when I pinned the icon to the task bar I inadvertantly chose the 32 bit version. When I activated from Lightroom the 64 bit version of PhotoShop launched. I thought I had checked that possibility but apparently not.

Operator error!

Thanks a bunch!

Pete Clark