4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 10:51 PM by Andy_Bat1

how correctly to close windows?

Andy_Bat1 Level 1

I make a JS script run from the EST, everything works, the window closes. New launch as successful.

When I run this script from the panel, created in Adobe Configurator, after working off the script, and close the window, the launch of new shows is a blank window.

If you exit Photoshop and back in again - again works but only once!

Since other scripts in the panel work, then I guess it is incorrect to close something, links or variables.,

• 1. Re: how correctly to close windows?
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 9

I don’t follow – could you post screenshots to illustrate what you are talking about?

And if there is an issue with your Script people might be able to help you better if the Script was available.

• 2. Re: how correctly to close windows?
            Michael L Hale Level 5

I make a JS script run from the EST, everything works, the window closes...

When you say the window closes do you mean the panel? Or are you using a ScriptUI dialog inside the Configurator panel?

• 3. Re: how correctly to close windows?
              Andy_Bat1 Level 1

I figured out (can be useful to someone) - I have a group that has listbox. To lock the elements I use the lock of the group in which they are located. I feel so comfortable - block box and a button at a time.

In the script, I changed the status of the group enabled to true, but by the time listboks was empty. A subsequent call to the script shows a blank application window

• 4. Re: how correctly to close windows?
                Andy_Bat1 Level 1

Previous post is not quite correct!

The problem was that, in order to reduce user errors, I blocked separate controls - edittext, dropdownlists, buttons, etc. It seemed to me that the block group that you created in the GUI and in which there are few controls will be more accurate than a block apart each element. So, when you call one of the other panels, which were  blocked and then unblocking groups of elements, the second panel is opened empty. I had to change the script blocking groups and replace them with locking elements. Now everything is working properly. It may be useful to someone my experience