2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2013 11:02 AM by jcanepa

Answers as PDF directly to the e-mail

fiakjell

Is it possible for the answers from the forms to come directly to my e mail as an pdf?

I don't want to have to log in to the central and get my  pdf forms manually, i want them to come directly as pdfs?

• 1. Re: Answers as PDF directly to the e-mail
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

FormsCentral always submits to the FormsCentral server and right now the email notifications can't include the filled PDF form.

If you have Adobe Acrobat then you can export your form as a PDF out of FormsCentral,open the PDF in Acrobat, add your own submit button which would submit the filled PDF to your email address and distribute that PDF to your fillers. In this scenario FormsCentral wouldn't collect or manage your data.

Gen

• 2. Re: Answers as PDF directly to the e-mail
            jcanepa Adobe Employee

There are a couple of options for you.

1. You can create a PDF file using FormsCentral.  When creating the form you can add a Formatted Text field with instructions for the user to fill in the form and email it back to you.  When creating the PDF file be sure to uncheck the option to add a Submit button.
            2. If you have Acrobat Pro you can use the Email Review workflow (Distribute Form).  Using this when users open the PDF file they will fill out the form and there will be a button to submit the whole file, not just the form data.

--

Jeff Canepa

Software Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems, Inc.

jcanepa@adobe.com