I am calculating 2 fields that are being sourced via CRMSDK Tags. I am subtracting 2 fields and returns value but also a 0 over it. So when I open the document and remove the 0 the value shows. I don't want the 0 there at all. I am sending this to customers and need the value to show. See the examples below
Images only go so far, a sample form is more helpful.
I checked the field calculation order and there is only the one field called "text2" , there are no duplicate field names . I do not see errors.
There must be some code that is pulling the data and that could be the issue. I would add come code to show the success or failure for those actions. It is also possible that your method of getting that data is not triggering the calculations.