This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Look up any "Coverflow" tutorial. The techniques are the same, you just need to swap the axes.
1 person found this helpful
- Make sure the anchor point for all of the graphics is in the exact center
- Place a null at the exact center of your circle
- Parent all the outside graphics to the null
- Reveal the rotation property of one of the graphics and the null layer
- Add an expression to the graphic's rotation property and then delete everything in the expression type a - sign and then drag the pickwhip to the Nulls rotation property.
- Select the rotation property of the graphic and then do Edit>Copy Expression Only
- Select all the other graphics and paste
- Animate the rotation property of the null. The expression reverses the rotation of the null in the graphics
That's it. Should take you about 2 minutes.
This worked amazingly well! Thank you very much!
Glad I could answer your question.