• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Read a DRM protected ebook (that has already been activated on a macbook using ACSM link) on an ipad

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2013 Oct 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sync my drm protected ebook on my ipad?? I tried apps like bluefire but it won't work since I already used my ACSM URL link that came with the book. I also tried to sync with itunes but the ibook or bluefire app won't find it. Then I took the file in Documents>Digital Editions and put it on dropbox and opened it with bluefire on ipad... it says "item already downloaded with a different user account or Adobe ID" but i used the same Adobe ID on my computer to download it..

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you say with Bluefire and Dropbox should work, it does for me.

Are you sure the iPad and ADE are authorized with the same Adobe user id;

they must be to allow reading the same copies of the same books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I realized that my computer was reading the book without being logged in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines