• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't install flash player

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed all steps to install flash player; disabled pop ups and AVG.  Process completes and says it is installed, but it is not.  System says shockwave enabled.  Have done this process at least 6 times, but player is not installed.

What am I missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall Flash Player from your Control Panel.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the appropriate link and selecting "Save target as" (IE) or "Save Link as" (Firefox).

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the installer(s) to yoru downloads folder - DO NOT run anything yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE you open anything else, locate and run the installer(s).

If you use IE, see: Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer  to ensure it's not being blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanx, I will give it a try.

appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I downloaded and installed, it shows up in the list of programs when I open the uninstaller. I am using Vista. Still won’t run.

Next suggestion?

thanx,

don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are facing any issue while installing Flash player or getting error blocked plug in go to the below article and follow that it will resolve the issue for you.

Issue related to windows: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Issue related to Mac: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html.

Steps

1.Uninstall the flash player using Flash Player Uninstaller by opining the article on the browser with which you are facing the issue

2.Then remove the supported files manually from the mentioned location in above article.

3. Reinstall Flash player

Hope this will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanx for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines