3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2013 1:01 PM by Rick Gerard RSS

    Animation of letters filling

    tommielag Community Member

      Is it possible to animate text/object with 'end' in after effects just like you do with strokes? How can I achieve this? See the video and you'll understand what I wan't to achieve.

      Guy showing of the 'end' animation on stroke



      Using Adobe After Effects CC