I don't know what acrofix.exe is; can you explain?
Nothing happens when you launch Acrobat 30 days after installing a CS6 suite.
Important: Perform the solutions below in order. Do not continue further if an earlier solution resolves the problem.
Solution1: Install the patch for Acrobat installed as part of a CS6 (Windows Only)
1. Log in to your Windows computer as an Administrator.
2. Click the following link to download the patch file:
3. When prompted "Do you want to open or save this file?,” click Open.
4. Extract the file. The location varies depending on your operating system and the utility.
5. Double-click the extracted Acrofix.exe to begin the execution.
6. If the execution is successful, Command Prompt closes automatically.
7. When the execution is complete, launch Acrobat.
Solution2: Install the patch for Acrobat installed as part of a CS6 using Command Prompt (Windows Only)
1. Run the Command Prompt as an Administrator.
2. Navigate to the location of the extracted hot fix in Solution 1 (Step 4).
3. Type Acrofix.exe to execute it.
4. If the execution is successful, Command Prompt shows Exit Code:0
5. When the execution is complete, launch Acrobat.
Solution 3: Reactivate Acrobat through another Suite product
I will try your cleaner, thanks
[private data removed]
Note that the cleaner will also remove Acrobat.
P.S. this is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).