Anyone? I would love to help out the community by providing a solution to this issue. I'm fairly certain it's not only present on my machine. I've scoured the internet and found similar posts to mine, but none with a solution that has worked.
Does anyone have insight into any log file that may generated by an error such as this?
Had the same problem here with the Acrobat XI on Mac.
i figured out that was some kind of problem related to permissions or authenticating with Creative Cloud App
so quit the Creative Cloud App and try to export again.
for me works just fine.
Did you update AA XI to 11.0.06? That might fix it.
I have the same Problem is. Did you manage to solve it?
Installed Acrobat XI PRO on seven computers and laptops. Two of them gives an error when you try to save a document in WORD, EXCEL, Power Point, or when exporting to... error: Save as failed to process this document. No File was created.
But all good saves in the format of TXT and jpg.
I have uninstalled and restored and re-installed and the registry cleaned and removed using the special utility Cleaner Tool for Acrobat, but nothing helps.
On one notebook with Windows 8.1 and Microsoft office 2013, on another laptop with Windows 7 and Microsoft office 2010, the same problem, although there are computers with Windows 7 and Microsoft office 2010 and everything works.
Tell me where to find the problem and how to solve it.
Basically, export/Save As to PDF/X, then run Preflight > flatten transparencies (there are 3 of them, but high resolution worked for me) and then re-try the Save As > Word document.
This worked for me but I am using Windows 7 Enterprise sp1 x64, with Acrobat 10.1.4.
I'm having the same problem running Adobe Pro DC on a mac running on Yosemite. I've tried all of the suggested fixes and I still get the same error "Save as failed to process this document. No File was created.". This is rather enraging, since it's an advertised function that seems to have a major bug. I really hope Adobe can address this or at least supply a fix for us to handle on our end. I thought this was going to be a promising solution to keep designers in InDesign and out of PowerPoint until absolutely necessary.
I've recently started to have the same problem and as such I am wondering whether there is a solution to the problem. A proper solution. Not a work around.
I have the same issue, but it is only a few pdfs that I generate from another application that we are not able to convert to ppt. All other pdfs can be converted to ppt without any issue.
1 person found this helpful
I was able to solve this problem by
- running the remove hidden content tool and
- then using the Sanitize Your Document to save the PDF as a new document.
The second step generated an error that said
, but this error did not prevent me from exporting the file after saving it to a new directory, so it was ultimately insignificant.
Below is a screen capture I made of my attempt (click the image to make it larger):
This worked for me. Thank you