• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Captivate Audio, Importing to Presenter 9 does not load published file.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Quick back-story. We purchased a monthly subscription to Captive when they announced HTML5 support, but due to the lack of supported devices we also purchased a subscription to Presenter which has a mobile app. A few of our content were created using Captivate now these projects had voice over’s that I had to export and rename the audio files to be associated with the correct slide. I have gone ahead and manually imported each individual audio file to the correct slide in the PowerPoint presentation.

My issue now is when I publish the PowerPoint (2007) using Presenter 9 the project does not load it just has he spinning arrow. For some reason the project works in “preview mode” but not when it’s published. Is there a way to find the path where the cache preview files are stored?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Jerry,

Please check the following settings:

Goto Adobe Presenter>>quiz>>Manage>>Reporting

Make sure that AICC is not enabled.

If AICC reporting is enabled , it will not play in Destop mode.  Please disable the AiCC .

If this is not the case then plase share you sample file to me at sunsahu@adobe.com and will try to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry,

Please check the following settings:

Goto Adobe Presenter>>quiz>>Manage>>Reporting

Make sure that AICC is not enabled.

If AICC reporting is enabled , it will not play in Destop mode.  Please disable the AiCC .

If this is not the case then plase share you sample file to me at sunsahu@adobe.com and will try to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mr Sahu,

That did the trick. I'm now able to view the published content.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources