When trying to convert JPGs to DNG is it currently failing.
1. Select the JPG images in Grid view
2. Go to Library, and choose Convert Photo to DNG
3. Untick Only convert RAW files, click OK
4. The conversion starts and the DNG files shows in the Grid view with an exclamation in the top right corner of the image. Clicking on the exclamation displays "Lightroom has encountered problems reading this photo. You will not be able to make adjustments to the photo".
5. If I convert the JPG to JPG within Lightroom and then convert the new JPG to DNG, it works. Why is that?
Please advise if I need to submit samples of the JPEGs and DNG.