5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2013 10:40 AM by Lucia Lao

Page Size

harrynyaa

When I export a reply to PDF and select Letter Size (8.5" x 11") serveral responses always save as 8.72" wide regardless of my selection in print setup.  How can this be fixed?

• 1. Re: Page Size
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Before you export the PDF responses, please open your FormsCentral web form, select Design Tab and select Form Setup either from toolbar or from File menu/Form Setup.   Make sure you select the correct PDF Paper size and orientation. Your PDF size will be what you have chosen here regardless of what you choose in printer setup

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Page Size
            harrynyaa Level 1

It is and always was 8.5 x 11.  Regardless, a third of the pages are saving 8.72”.  Thanks.

• 3. Re: Page Size

Hi,

OK.  Please share th FormsCentral web form to llao@adobe.com and I will take a look.

More information on how to share : http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Lucia

• 4. Re: Page Size
                harrynyaa Level 1

Just sent it to you. Thanks.

• 5. Re: Page Size

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the form. 

I am not able to reproduce your problem. I chose a few of your responses, randomly which included long/short responses and with all the generated respones-pdf-form, I see they have the correct paper size and orientation when I check File/Properties in Adobe Acrobat. I double checked by printing them as well.

Are you using Adobe Acrobat/Reader to view/print the responses-pdf-form? If you are using other tools, then it might explain the issue that you are seeing.

Please send to llao@adobe.com the actual response-pdf-form that you generated that shows the issues (let me know as well which row in the responses table this corresponds to)

Thanks,

Lucia