0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2013 3:52 AM by JamieMeikle

    How to create a sliding puzzle style effect with motion blur




      My wife made this image some time ago.




      She swears she made it really easily with a filter in Photoshop, but we can't figure out which filter. It might even have been in an older version of PS.


      Any ideas about which filter this is? Or which version of PS it was?