1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 17, 2013 10:00 AM by Lucia Lao

I need to be able to see the form that someone fills out. How can I do this?

Brintle75

Once a person fills out my Adobe Form I need to be able to review the questions and answers within the form itself.

• 1. Re: I need to be able to see the form that someone fills out. How can I do this?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

HI,

You can review the data that your recepients submitted via FormsCentral / View Responses tab.  Open the form and click on the View Responses tab, there you will see the responses table. Also, here you can select a response and Save As PDF button in toolbar, and you will be able to see the PDF form with a particular response record.

You can also enable email notification via the Options tab, so that you receive emails when your recepients fill out and submit the form.

If you are asking about how to review the data that the form filler filled in without submitting them  yet, as if you would do it in a approval-workflow, then, you cannot do this in FormsCentral.  You may want to check out other Adobe products, such as Adobe Acrobat or Livecycle Designer. 

Thanks,

Lucia

1 person found this helpful